From: Hraban <angerweit@gmx.net>
Subject: Re: FAQ list
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 15:41:58 +0100	[thread overview]

"Johannes Hüsing" wrote:
> - Installation (the stuff I am currently bungling around with)

Oh, my... There are really some hints to give that are missing in the
install manual.

> - Metapost (why it is fun)

It's fun to hear about the huge possibilities of ConTeXt with
Metapost and interaction, even if I had no time to learn enough about. :-)

> - Fonts, encodings etc. (Tacos short HOWTO might find a place here)
>
> 2. Contents. I'll browse through the list to see which themes pop up,
> and copy the questions and answers. Everyone is welcome to send
> insertions.
>
> 3. Style/module. Something like this should exist somewhere here,
> doesn't it? Will the s-faq-03 module be appropriate?

Don't forget to mention the different Websites (Pragma, pdftex, ML archive...)

As Hans suggested, there could be links to the different docu bits
with their sometimes cryptic names...

I think it makes sense to set up the FAQ, cause I fear that the manual
will need a bit more time...

Grüßlis vom Hraban!