* IDE for ConTeXt on linux
@ 2000-12-01 21:07 Uwe Koloska
From: Uwe Koloska @ 2000-12-01 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello happy contextuals,

is there someone out there knowing about a nice ide for ConTeXt?  I mostly
need some syntax highligthing so an AucTeX with ConTeXt mode will be
enough.  Unfortunately the context.el is not able to run on (my?) XEmacs
(it looks like it is bound to Emacs).

If there is nothing like XEmacs + AucTeX + refTeX + speedbar I will think
about some other editors.  Or is someone there who can point me to some
information necessary to incorporate ConTeXt mode to AucTeX?

Thank you,
Uwe

--
mailto:koloska@rcs.urz.tu-dresden.de