* Duotone
@ 2000-12-05 14:04 Michal Kvasnicka
From: Michal Kvasnicka @ 2000-12-05 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend!

The color separation discussion reminds me to ask one more question:
how can I handle duotone with ConTeXt.

Well, I'm not sure this is the
right English word. With `duotone' I mean documents typeset in two
colors, lets say black and green. Both color can be used with different
values (degree of light) and saturation (degree of black color). In
other
words, there can be used black, various grays, green, green-grays, ...
But all colors can be printed with only two direct colors.

Can such a separation can be done simply with ConTeXt? (Just two
slides: the black one and the green one.)

Many thanks.

M.K.

--
Economics is the only field in which two people can get a Nobel Prize
for saying exactly the opposite things.