* FLOW-charting
@ 2001-01-23 21:14 Willi Egger
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Willi Egger @ 2001-01-23 21:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

Currently i am again busy with producing flow-charts for a quality system.
At the moment I try to have Context typesetting the charts in such a way,
that allways the total amount of space available (height of the paper,
normally only a title is typeset followed by a single chart) is used.

I know there must be some way. I remember Hans used once a chart within the
\placefigure environment. However I did not succeed to get the above
mentioned result.

I am glad for any hints. Kind regards Willi

* Re: FLOW-charting
@ 2001-01-23 22:09 ` Johannes H?sing
From: Johannes H?sing @ 2001-01-23 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 10:14:48PM +0100, Willi Egger wrote:
> Hi all,

Dag Willi,

> Currently i am again busy with producing flow-charts for a quality system.
> At the moment I try to have Context typesetting the charts in such a way,
> that allways the total amount of space available (height of the paper,
> normally only a title is typeset followed by a single chart) is used.

How about \setupFLOWcharts[ ..., maxwidth=\textwidth, ... ]?

Did you mean this?

Groet

Johannes

--
Johannes Hüsing <hannes@ruhrau.de>   /"\  ASCII-Ribbon Campaign
                                     \ /  against HTML in

* Re: FLOW-charting
@ 2001-01-24  8:15 ` Berend de Boer
From: Berend de Boer @ 2001-01-24  8:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Willi Egger wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Currently i am again busy with producing flow-charts for a quality system.
> At the moment I try to have Context typesetting the charts in such a way,
> that allways the total amount of space available (height of the paper,
> normally only a title is typeset followed by a single chart) is used.
>
> I know there must be some way. I remember Hans used once a chart within the
> \placefigure environment. However I did not succeed to get the above
> mentioned result.
>
> I am glad for any hints. Kind regards Willi

You can get makeup without page numbers, headings and so for a single
page with :

\startstandardmakeup .. \stopstandardmakeup

Groetjes,

Berend. (-:

* Re: FLOW-charting
@ 2001-01-26 16:59 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-01-26 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 10:14 PM 1/23/01 +0100, Willi Egger wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Currently i am again busy with producing flow-charts for a quality system.

Well, that's what they originally were meant for

>At the moment I try to have Context typesetting the charts in such a way,
>that allways the total amount of space available (height of the paper,
>normally only a title is typeset followed by a single chart) is used.

When you take a look in the file m-chart (a recent one) you will find some
more trickery, like an auto splitter and subcharting. Here i also have
something that make a bit one [say on a3] and splits it in pieces that can
be put side by side as well as for screen permits a kind of zooming. At the
end it was never really needed so it never made it into something
documented. Maybe some day ...

Hans
                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Flow-charting