i, I would like to collect a list of needed alternative representations for the MathML engine of ConTeXt. For a detail list have a look at the DVI file. I mean things like "otherwiese" => (e.g. German) "sonst" and \grad vs. \nabla. -----> For a detailed list see attachment (first draft). Maybe this thread could also be used to track/collect some bugs or misbehaviours of ConTeXt's MathML support. Could someone who knows the American school books please try the and tell me/us whether ConTeXt makes it correctly. I have a vague fealing that the example in the MathML reference, sect.3.3.9 is not very good. (Maybe send a .png to illustrate). Another RFC: Which annotation encodings should ConTeXt support? TeX, tex, ConTeXt, context, ... I think presently only TeX is supported. (For hyperlinks etc. "ConTeXt" would also be nice). Bugs in ConTeXt: - The \max\{ · \} should use a \left / \right before the braces, you see why on page 35 of the mmlprimer.pdf - (not MML): The column serparating lines in the TOC of mmlprimer are one line too short. The column in the middle is one line longer than the others this might cause this -- in my optinion -- misbehaviour. Or how should this be handled, what is the typographs opinion? Ciao from Bologna, Tobias PS: I seems that I will give a lecture on MathML at EuroTeX ;-)