* calligraphic math fonts
@ 2001-03-15  8:17 Albrecht Kauffmann
From: Albrecht Kauffmann @ 2001-03-15  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I have a problem with calligraphic math fonts in ConTeXt. Typesetting
e.g. $\cal A$ in a plain Tex document I get the right calligraphic "A".
But in a ConTeXt-document I get a common A like $A$. I use aer-fonts, but
with cmr-fonts it's the same.
Has anyone a hint?

With many thanks in advance
Albrecht

* Re: calligraphic math fonts
@ 2001-03-15  9:07 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2001-03-15  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Albrecht Kauffmann wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a problem with calligraphic math fonts in ConTeXt. Typesetting
> e.g. $\cal A$ in a plain Tex document I get the right calligraphic "A".
> But in a ConTeXt-document I get a common A like $A$. I use aer-fonts, but
> with cmr-fonts it's the same.
> Has anyone a hint?

Context reverses the meanings of \cal in math mode and text mode.
"\cal A" works, "$\cal A$" doesn't. \calligraphic{A} works in both
cases.

--
groeten,

Taco