* setuparranging to sheets?
@ 2001-04-18 12:45 AlterEgo Qasars
From: AlterEgo Qasars @ 2001-04-18 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friends!

Some time ago I twice or maybe three times posted some
questions to this list. I've got no answer. So I try
it once more -- hopefully the question is visible for
you (I'm getting some letters from the mailing list).

The question:
There is a \setuparranging command in the ConTeXt.
It can rearange the order of pages. It is nice if I
want to set a booklet of A5 set up on A4 when the
output is PDF. I do want to use this feature, but
I don't want to get one single booklet but many
booklets per 16 or 32 pages (or other reasonable
number * 4). How can do it?

Many thanks
Michal Kvasnicka

* Re: setuparranging to sheets?
@ 2001-04-18 13:49 ` S2P development
From: S2P development @ 2001-04-18 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

AlterEgo Qasars wrote:

> The question:
> There is a \setuparranging command in the ConTeXt.
> It can rearange the order of pages. It is nice if I
> want to set a booklet of A5 set up on A4 when the
> output is PDF. I do want to use this feature, but
> I don't want to get one single booklet but many
> booklets per 16 or 32 pages (or other reasonable
> number * 4). How can do it?

texexec is your friend here. It can all be done using
command-line options --arrange, --paper and --print.
However, I'm not familiar with the exact syntax.

Perhaps somebody else is?

greetings, Taco