* Re: BIBTEX module for Context
@ 2001-04-23  9:14 Peter Jander
From: Peter Jander @ 2001-04-23  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

your lit-verz.bib file is not a bib file after all. The first entry is already
in .bbl format ao if you rename the file to lit-bibl.bbl the first
reference comes out ok.

The secong entry is a mixture of .bbl (\startpublication) and .bib
file(the entries) which is no good.

You will only need to run BIBTEX if you have a genuine BIBTEX file
with entries like @BOOK{...}. If you format all your references like
the first, then you are allright without running BIBTEX.

Hope this helps,
Peter

P.S. And check the \setuppublications bit as well.It didn't work
when I renamed the file as lit-verz.bbl but I can't figure out why,
because I don't have the docs here.

* Re: BIBTEX module for Context
@ 2001-04-23  7:35 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2001-04-23  7:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Willi Egger wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I tried to get the bibliography running. However I do not have the clue, how
> to get BIBTEX working on my literature reference file.
>
> Is there anybody who has experience to prepare bib --> bbl files from
> scratch?

How about:

	bibtex lit-bibl

(At least that's how it is supposed to work)

--
groeten,

Taco

* BIBTEX module for Context