This sort of bibliography entry gives me two kinds of trouble. @book{ODonovan:1999uv, Address = {Grand Rapids, Michigan}, Author = {O'Donovan, Joan Lockwood and O'Donovan, Oliver}, Publisher = {William B. Eerdmans}, Title = {From Irenaeus to Grotius: a sourcebook in Christian political thought, 100-1625}, Year = {1999}} (1) I get two periods after a book title when using \setuppublications [alternative=apa]. For this particular entry, here is what I get. O'Donovan, J. L. and O'Donovan, O. (1999). From Irenaeus to Grotius: a sourcebook in Christian political thought, 100-1625.. Grand Rapids, Michigan: William B. Eerdmans. This happens with all books. On looking at the source, I'm afraid I can't track down where it's coming from or how to fix it. (2) Is it possible to use smart quotes in citations? For instance, for this book, authored by O'Donovan, I can enter the appropriately curly character between O and D in my bibtex file. But it comes out straight in the final document. Thanks! Michael