* Page layouts in chapter 3 of manual.
@ 2014-04-01 23:04 john Culleton
From: john Culleton @ 2014-04-01 23:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

I am having a bit of trouble matching up the
diagrams in chapter three with the corresponding
\setuparranging statements. For example which
\setuparranging statement matches up with figure
3.21 (8 pages single sided 1 sheet.)? I think it
is [ZFLYER-8] but I am not certain.

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press

* Re: Page layouts in chapter 3 of manual.
@ 2014-04-15  8:00 ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2014-04-15  8:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: NTG-Context ConTeXt users