* documented tex source
@ 2001-08-02 13:19 Richard Hensh
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Richard Hensh @ 2001-08-02 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've just discovered Han The Thanh's documented (tex) source code for the
pdfTeX manual. Are there any other examples of documented tex source as
detailed as that one?

thanks
ricky

* Re: documented tex source
@ 2001-08-02 14:11 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-08-02 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 09:19 AM 8/2/2001 -0400, Richard Hensh wrote:
>I've just discovered Han The Thanh's documented (tex) source code for the
>pdfTeX manual. Are there any other examples of documented tex source as
>detailed as that one?

There will be more in the future.

You may want to take a look at the files s-pre-*.tex which implement some
styles. Most styles will be far more simple. In a next release (soon) there
will be over 20 presentation styles (from the about 30 i have now). I'm
currently cleaning them up a bit. [they show quite some nice tricks]

Hans

                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: documented tex source
@ 2001-08-18 10:15 ` Radim Uchac
From: Radim Uchac @ 2001-08-18 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hi all,
is it possible to download all old messeages via FTP. Download all
article by wget from
http://ml-archives.mini.pw.edu.pl/ntg-context/threads.html
is not the fastest way.

And better would be natural mail format which I could upload in Netscape
mail clinet. thanks radim

* Re: documented tex source
@ 2001-08-18 10:17 ` Radim Uchac