* Not all the way back
@ 2001-08-24  4:12 David Arnold
       [not found] ` <200108241259.FAA14176@smtpout.mac.com>
From: David Arnold @ 2001-08-24  4:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hans, et al,

I am not all the way back. That is, the current beta installation of
Context is not yet fully backward compatible. I've attached a small zip
file of a document I prepared last fall with a previous version of Miktex
and Context.

After unzipping to a temp directory, type make.bat in the directory to run
the compile.

Note that I am not getting a table of contents as I once did.

Other than this, I'm looking pretty good. What could change in Context
between now and last fall that would affect the production of my former
table of contents?

BTW, everyone is free to use these files in anyway that they wish: Study
the style, add to the doc for their own classes, etc. I don't mind. Enjoy.