* texfont invocation
@ 2001-08-31 13:07 Axel Zindler
From: Axel Zindler @ 2001-08-31 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I tried to use texfont since I fetched the latest cont-tmf.zip from ntg.nl
yesterday.
After updating the tetex-ditribution I could run texexec successfully, but
with texfont I got the following error message:

> texfont --help
> Not enough arguments for mkdir at /usr/bin/texfont line 161, near "$str
unless"
> Execution of /usr/bin/texfont aborted due to compilation errors.

The perl version I use is
> 5.005_03 built for i586-linux
and I'm running a suse-linux 7.0 system.

Does anybody know, what's wrong there?

Thanks in advance

Axel Zindler