* Re: Math and Bibliography Problems
@ 2003-05-29 11:30 ` Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 2003-05-29 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

On Thu, 29 May 2003, Adam Tee wrote:
> When I try to process the following
>
> $0 \stackrel{4}{\rightarrow}$
>
> I get ! Undefined control sequence.
> Is there support for stackrel or is there an alternative.

You could simply add LaTeX's
  \def\stackrel#1#2{\mathrel{\mathop{#2}\limits^{#1}}}
and use then
  $0 \stackrel{4}{\rightarrow}$

> I'm having problems with generating a bibliography with context
> an bibtex.  As bibtex only utilises the .aux file and context
> does not seem to output one.  What is the solution.
There exists Taco's module m-bibtex which supports bibtex. Unfortunally, I
cannot find the URL where the package is available. The only URL I found
is no longer valid :-(

Tobias

* Re: Math and Bibliography Problems
@ 2003-05-29 11:46   ` Maarten Sneep
From: Maarten Sneep @ 2003-05-29 11:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

On donderdag, mei 29, 2003, at 13:30 Europe/Amsterdam, Tobias Burnus
wrote:
>> I'm having problems with generating a bibliography with context
>> an bibtex.  As bibtex only utilises the .aux file and context
>> does not seem to output one.  What is the solution.
>
> There exists Taco's module m-bibtex which supports bibtex.
> Unfortunally, I
> cannot find the URL where the package is available. The only URL I
> found
> is no longer valid :-(

A bit of googling: http://www.elvenkind.com/~taco/bibmod/

A warning though: it is work in progress (at least I hope there is
progress ;-). For me numeric references (like see [1]) don't work, and
there are some spaces missing when using \cite[ref1,ref2] (the one
before the and is missing for me). I don't care about it now, but I
sure hope some progress will be visible within say 8 months.

Maarten

It isn't true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it
until it makes you cry.

* Math and Bibliography Problems
@ 2003-05-29 12:10 Adam Tee