* example of font selection
@ 2002-01-15 15:46 Bill McClain
From: Bill McClain @ 2002-01-15 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Help a beginner, please. Font selection escapes me. I'm puzzled by the
docs and don't know TeX well enough to read the sources.

For example, picking at random two type1 fonts on my system:
adobe/utopia and bitstrea/charter. I've verified that pdftex can read
and embed these by using the \font macro and the file names. What sort
of setup must I do so that I can use something like
\switchtobodyfont[utopia] and \switchtobodyfont[charter]?

I'm currently at pdfeTeX, Version 3.14159-14h-released-20010417-2.1 and
ConTeXt  ver: 2001.12.20.

This was suggested before: \setuptypescript, but it is not defined. I
don't see docs on other interesting things, such as \starttypescript or
\loadmapfile.

-Bill

[parent not found: <Pine.GSO.4.44.0201151211231.18484-100000@emerald.bio.dfo.ca>]
[parent not found: <Pine.GSO.4.44.0201161431020.7861-100000@emerald.bio.dfo.ca>]