* splitted table problem
@ 2002-03-15 16:23 Geert Dobbels
From: Geert Dobbels @ 2002-03-15 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

In a document consisiting of various tables, I inserted a table that
covers several pages, using the following commands :

\definieertabelvorm[demo][|c|c|c|][demo kop][demo staart]
\starttabelkop[demo]
    table header contents
\stoptabelkop
\starttabelstaart[demo]
    \HL
\stoptabelstaart

\starttabellen[demo]
    table contents
\stoptabellen

This table appears ok, and is correctly splitted among pages, repeating
the correct table headers and footers on every page.

The problem is that every other table in the document following the
above described table tries to insert the same table headers and footers
as this table, although they are normal, small single page tables with
no table headers..... how do I get rid of those headers ??

Geert Dobbels.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-03-15 16:23 UTC | newest]