* pdfdoc encoding strangeness with Ü -> Ü{} and -> " U
@ 2002-04-12 16:40 Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 2002-04-12 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I made some experiments with pdfdoc (results in bookmarks or document
info):
a) If I \useending[win] a   über   becomes   ü{}ber
b) If I use \mainlanguage[de] a  "uber  or  \"uber  becomes  " uber
c) Using \oeligature I only get a space => Probably a acroread bug
d) æ -> æ{}
e) \aeligature -> æ  -- This is actually something which comes out
right!

Tobias
--
This above all: To thine own self be true / And it must follow as
the night the day / Thou canst not then be false to any man.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-04-12 16:40 UTC | newest]