* Re: ntg-context Digest, Vol 76, Issue 95
       [not found] <mailman.776.1287576721.4222.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2010-10-20 12:48 ` S Barmeier
From: S Barmeier @ 2010-10-20 12:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 10/20/2010 02:12 PM, ntg-context-request@ntg.nl wrote:
> > Sorry to keep going on about this, but trying to load the
> > project/environment with either of
> >
> > \project myproject
> > \environment myenvironment
> >
> > in the component (directly after \startcomponent) gives me an error. It
> > compiles fine without these commands, but then the \ruby command does
> > not work. What am I doing wrong?
> Could you please provide a small example?

\startcomponent 02japlang
\product myproduct
\project myproject % <-- if included produces error
\environment myenvir % <-- if included produces error
\starttext
\chapter{chapter2}
\ruby{早}{はや}い % <-- if included produces error
\stoptext
\stopcomponent

is what my component looks like.
The myenvir.tex contains the line \usemodule[ruby] (and other
fontfallbacks) which works fine in a simple file, but fails to be loaded
in the component, yet I don't seem to be able to load it by pointing to
either the project or the environment... The product and project files
are, with the exception of name changes, copied almost straight from the
documentation; all files compile fine if the three lines above are
commented out.

Thank you for your time & help =)

* Re: ntg-context Digest, Vol 76, Issue 95
@ 2010-10-20 12:52   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2010-10-20 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 20.10.2010 um 14:48 schrieb S Barmeier:

>> Could you please provide a small example?
>>
> \startcomponent 02japlang
> \product myproduct
> \project myproject % <-- if included produces error
> \environment myenvir % <-- if included produces error
> \starttext
> \chapter{chapter2}
> \ruby{早}{はや}い % <-- if included produces error
> \stoptext
> \stopcomponent
>
> is what my component looks like.
> The myenvir.tex contains the line \usemodule[ruby] (and other
> fontfallbacks) which works fine in a simple file, but fails to be loaded
> in the component, yet I don't seem to be able to load it by pointing to
> either the project or the environment... The product and project files
> are, with the exception of name changes, copied almost straight from the
> documentation; all files compile fine if the three lines above are
> commented out.

Can you send the files (project, product etc.) offline because it’s not
possible to say whats wrong with this example.

The \starttext/\stoptext aren’t necessary because \startcomponent/\stopcomponent
itself acts like them and \starttext itself is just ingored.

Wolfgang