Am 2009-03-26 um 10:17 schrieb Thomas A. Schmitz: > So now we know it's a problem with 10.4, regardless of the > architecture. We need someone on 10.4 to compile and commit the > binaries for the minimals. So Willi, Hraban, you should try and look > at this page on the wiki: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Minimals/Implementation > You'll need svn access in order to commit the binaries, but I'm > sure Patrick will be happy to grant that (if you hand him a > sufficient bribe...). Most of us are running 10.5, so we can't > reproduce the problem. Arthur will provide me with a svn account, I'll check in my binaries later today (using my old iBook G4, OSX 10.4). Greetlings from Lake Constance! Hraban --- http://www.fiee.net/texnique/ http://wiki.contextgarden.net https://www.cacert.org (I'm an assurer)