* spaces in bibliographic list
       [not found] <B8799A7B-515F-11D8-99FE-000A9595B57C@uni-bonn.de>
@ 2004-01-28 13:02 ` Maurice Diamantini
From: Maurice Diamantini @ 2004-01-28 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Maurice Diamantini

Bonjour à tous,

I have not enought spaces between bibliographic elements
(but too much spaces between two lines inside every bibliographic
element)

Is there any way for ajusting these spaces?

Thank you very much in avance!

I have the following configuration for my biblio

     \usemodule[bib]
     \setuppublications[
         refcommand=num,
         numbering=yes,
         numbercommand=\myNumberCommand
     ]
     \def\myNumberCommand#1{[#1]}

    \starttext
    \section{Bibliographie}
    \placepublications

    \stoptext

Maurice Diamantini
http://www.ensta.fr/~diam

* Re: spaces in bibliographic list
@ 2004-01-29 15:08   ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2004-01-29 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

(almost) all of ConTeXt's normal list settings (\setuplist) apply to the publication list.
So,

	\setuppublicationlist[before=\blank]

should do the trick.

Greetings, Taco

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:02:22 +0100, Maurice wrote:

> Bonjour à tous,
>
> I have not enought spaces between bibliographic elements
> (but too much spaces between two lines inside every bibliographic
> element)
>
> Is there any way for ajusting these spaces?
>
> Thank you very much in avance!
>
> I have the following configuration for my biblio
>
>      \usemodule[bib]
>      \setuppublications[
>          refcommand=num,
>          numbering=yes,
>          numbercommand=\myNumberCommand
>      ]
>      \def\myNumberCommand#1{[#1]}
>
>     \starttext
>     \section{Bibliographie}
>     \placepublications

>     \stoptext
>
> Maurice Diamantini
> http://www.ensta.fr/~diam

groeten,

Taco

* Re: spaces in bibliographic list
@ 2004-01-29 17:11     ` Maurice Diamantini
From: Maurice Diamantini @ 2004-01-29 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Maurice Diamantini

Le 29 janv. 04, à 16:08, Taco Hoekwater a écrit :

Thank you very much, it does work!

I don't yet have in head all the genericity of context,
(although that's why I began to use it :-)

> (almost) all of ConTeXt's normal list settings (\setuplist) apply to
> the publication list.
> So,
>
> 	\setuppublicationlist[before=\blank]
>
> should do the trick.