* Author missing in literature list
@ 2002-08-07  9:09 Klaus Herrmann
From: Klaus Herrmann @ 2002-08-07  9:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I am trying to generate a document with a bibliography using bibtex. I
have one problem though: In the literature section the references appear
without the author. Example:

The BibTeX entry

@InProceedings{li:2001,
   author = 	 {Baochun Li},
   title = 	 {QoS-aware Adaptive Services in Mobile Ad-hoc Networks},
   booktitle = 	 {Proceedings of the Ninth IEEE International Workshop on
Quality of Service (IWQoS 01)},
   OPTcrossref =  {},
   OPTkey = 	 {},
   OPTpages = 	 {},
   year = 	 {2001},
   OPTeditor = 	 {},
   OPTvolume = 	 {},
   OPTnumber = 	 {},
   OPTseries = 	 {},
   OPTaddress = 	 {},
   OPTmonth = 	 {},
   OPTorganization = {},
   OPTpublisher = {},
   OPTnote = 	 {},
   OPTannote = 	 {}
}

and the command in the text

\cite[li:2001]

generates the correct reference in the text:

...(Li, 2001)...

However, in the Literature section the entry appears as:

(2001). Qos-aware adaptive services in mobile ad-hoc networks. In
Proceedings of the Ninth IEEE International Workshop on Quality of
Service (IWQoS 01).

The author is missing completely.

Here is my setup:

In the environment it says:

\usemodule[bib]
\setuppublications[criterium=cite]
\usepublications[dissertation]

the backmatter:

\chapter[publications]{Literature}
\placepublications

(\completepublications generates the same result)

The entry used in the file dissertation.bib is quoted above.

The command the generate the output are:

texexec --pdf --once dissertation
bibtex dissertation
texexec --pdf  dissertation

Does anybody have any idea? Is it some newbie-mistake?

Cheers
	Klaus
--
+ Klaus Herrmann
+ Technische Universität Berlin

* Re: Author missing in literature list
@ 2002-08-07 10:01 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2002-08-07 10:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hi Klaus,

You've uncovered a bug in bibl-apa.tex. Luckily,
it is easy to fix. Find the definition of 'inproceedings'
in bibl-apa.tex, and change \insertartauthors to
\insertauthors.

Greetings, Taco

--
groeten,

Taco

* Re: Author missing in literature list
@ 2002-08-07 12:06   ` Klaus Herrmann
From: Klaus Herrmann @ 2002-08-07 12:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hi,

thanks for the quick response. Now it works.

Cheers
	Klaus