* [NTG-context] startappendices creates an extra empty page
@ 2002-10-21 11:55 Rob van Swol
From: Rob van Swol @ 2002-10-21 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

When is use \startappendices \stopappendices to create appendices, I get
an extra empty page. Is there a way to solve this? If I put another
chapter after the \stopappendices statement, then there is no empty
page. See the following test:

\setupoutput[pdftex]
\starttext
\chapter[]{Chapter}
This a chapter
\section[]{Section}
This a section
\startappendices
\chapter[]{Appendix}
This the appendix
\stopappendices
% \chapter[]{extra}
% This extra
\stoptext

Any suggestions?
Regards,
Rob

Rob W. van Swol
National Aerospace Laboratory NLR       Tel. +31 527 248252
P.O. Box 153                            Fax  +31 527 248210
8300 AD Emmeloord                       E-Mail vanswol@nlr.nl
The Netherlands                         http://www.neonet.nl/

* Re: startappendices creates an extra empty page
@ 2004-06-14 16:58 ` Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2004-06-14 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, Rob van Swol wrote:

> When is use \startappendices \stopappendices to create appendices, I get
> an extra empty page. Is there a way to solve this?

Hello,
did someone find a solution for this problem?
I have the same problem with \startbackmatter, here a test file:

\setupheadertexts[\currentpage/\lastpage]
\starttext
\startfrontmatter
hello
\stopfrontmatter
\startbodymatter
hello
\stopbodymatter
\startbackmatter
hello
\stopbackmatter
\stoptext

Cheers, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/
_____________________________________

* Re: startappendices creates an extra empty page
@ 2004-07-10 16:05 ` Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2004-07-10 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ConTeXt list

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, Rob van Swol wrote:

> When is use \startappendices \stopappendices to create appendices, I get
> an extra empty page. Is there a way to solve this?

\setupsectionblock[appendixpart][page=no]

See also:
http://members.ping.de:8062/context/show/Empty+page+at+the+end

Cheers, Peter

--