Am 2009-06-09 um 08:13 schrieb Richard Chonak: > Vyatcheslav, can you record all the output from your pdflualatex > command, and add it to your e-mail? It may contain an error message > that would clarify why Lilypond is not being invoked successfully. Unfortunately there's normally no error message if a binary isn't found/called. > I had a similar problem on Linux, and had to update to the latest > version of the ConTeXt lilypond module to get things working... and > then I had to update ConTeXt... and to make that work, I had to > update luatex... but eventually it worked. That's normal with everything regarding ConTeXt MkIV. Greetlings from Lake Constance! Hraban --- http://www.fiee.net/texnique/ http://wiki.contextgarden.net https://www.cacert.org (I'm an assurer)