* When it rains, it pours;-)
@ 2003-02-05  2:08 Idris S Hamid
From: Idris S Hamid @ 2003-02-05  2:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear gang:

I am typesetting a journal this week, including Arabic, and of course
I'm running into problems. I'm separating these into individual mails.
Some of the problems are related to the e-TeX extensions, but my present
project can't wait for the e-Omega project to be completed (3 cheers to
Giuseppe!) so I hope Hans will be willing to help me fix these.

Some of you have much more experience typesetting journals; in what
follows please feel free to suggest better ways of doing things.

Thnx in advance
Idris

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-02-05  2:08 UTC | newest]