From: Guo Yang <gxy3139@njit.edu>
Subject: Re: presentation failure
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:39:12 -0500	[thread overview]

As far as I know this problem is caused by the old metapost macro files.
Check this directory: '$TEXMF/metapost/context' and see if you have same
*.mp files in this directory as well as in the directory
'$TEXMF/metapost/context/base'. If you do, which I believe you must:),
delete all the mp files in '$TEXMF/metapost/context', refresh the name
database and regenerate the metafun format file as other people have
suggested. Everything should be fine after this.

Good Luck,

Guo