* colo-ema defines X Window colors
@ 2003-05-05  9:08 Peter Rolf
From: Peter Rolf @ 2003-05-05  9:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Hans,

I noticed that the color def file colo-xwi is part of colo-ema.
After a look in the source of colo-ema it is now clear, that colo-ema
defines the X window colors.
I wrote this color defs a few years ago for latex and converted them
to context without looking in the origin file again. Sorry for that...

So I suggest to rename colo-ema in colo-xwi (but it's your decision).
I append a slightly changed version.

Regards,

    Peter