I missed the support in context, to define exact destination (page 553 [533], PDF Reference 1.5 PD) in interactive documents. The defined types lack the support for destinations, that don't lie on the top of a page. An example to make it clear... You have made a PDF document with bookmarks, the focus is set to width for good readability. Now you press a bookmark for a section and Acroreader opens the correct page. But hey, where is the section? If it starts at the lower quarter of the page, it isn't visible at all. So I tried to change this behaviour, playing around with bookmarks (as one fuction using destinations). As I'm no TeX wizzard, the result is very limited. But I hope it's enough to show that there are more or less good reasons for an extension of destinations in context. Regards, Peter