From: Sebastian Rooks <sebastian.rooks@free.fr>
Subject: Re: Lucida again
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 00:07:46 +0200	[thread overview]

David Arnold wrote:

Hi David,
With MikTeXt you have to install the font. The easiest way is to use
texfont.
Have a look at the My Way "Texfont Examined" by Adam Lindsay at the
ConTeXt Portal
http://www.pragma-ade.com:8080/context/MyWays
It's for texlive on linux but you should be able understand how to use
texfont for MikTeX. (do not forget to read the part where it is said
that the source and destination files should be in the same tree)
texfont type-tmf.dat --en=texnansi
 will not be enought since lucida is not defined in type-tmf.dat
The sample file generated should help you write a proper typescript file.
It is just some hints since I installed some urw polices roughtly that
way a few month ago.
I'm really sorry but I can't help you further right now (no time).
Anyway, I hope it will be helpful.
Good luck ;-)  ,

  Seb.