From: Michal Kvasnicka <quasar@econ.muni.cz>
Subject: A change in ConTeXt content-lists?
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 16:03:26 +0200	[thread overview]

Good evening.

Some time ago I've typeset a rather complex document. Now I wanted to
make some changes in its content (the text) but I wasn't able to compile
it. The new version of ConTeXt/texutil/texexec ( ConTeXt  ver:
2003.8.21, TeXExec 3.3) is probably slightly different. The first
problem (\white in the textstyle of \setuphead) I have already fixed,
but there is still one more problem. Can some of you help me?

My problem is in the content-list. The first processing of the documnet
is all right. In the second run I get this error message:

(./dso_casove_rady.tuo
! Use of \@@lisectioninteractie doesn't match its definition.
\doifvalue ...f \!!stringa {\csname #1\endcsname }
                                                  \edef \!!stringb
{#2}\ifx ...

\dosomelijstelement ... #1\c!interactie }\v!tekst
                                                  {\setlistparameter

\dodolijstelement ...ment {#1}{#2}{#3}{#4}{#5}{#6}
                                                  \global \utilitydonetrue
l.42 ...zy časových řad}{2::0:1:2:0:0:0:0::11}{11}

I also get many warnings like this:

references     : duplicate reference [][high] on page 1 (dso_casove_rady)

Can some of you hint me where the bug (in my macros, not in ConTeXt) can
be? I'm totally lost.

Many thanks for your kind help.
Michal Kvasnicka