* Pagebreak after section followed itemize
@ 2003-10-20  8:45 Michal Kvasnicka
From: Michal Kvasnicka @ 2003-10-20  8:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good morning.

How can I suppress the page break between section and itemize, i.e. in a
following case:

\section{Summary}
\startitemize
\item bum
\item bac
\stopitemize

Many thanks for your help.
Michal Kvasnicka

* Re: Pagebreak after section followed itemize
@ 2003-10-20 15:23 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2003-10-20 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

> Good morning.
?? it is almost afternoon... ;-)

> How can I suppress the page break between section and itemize, i.e. in
> a following case:

see

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.tex.context/12640

Patrick
--
You are your own rainbow!

* Re: Re: Pagebreak after section followed itemize
@ 2003-10-21  8:23   ` Michal Kvasnicka
From: Michal Kvasnicka @ 2003-10-21  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Patrick Gundlach wrote:

>see
>
>http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.tex.context/12640
>
>Patrick

Ooops. I could find it myself, couldn't I? I'm sorry to bother you all.
And many thanks for your answer. I wonder how the \testpage works.

Many thanks,
M.K.

* Re: Pagebreak after section followed itemize
@ 2003-10-21  9:17     ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2003-10-21  9:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

> Ooops. I could find it myself, couldn't I? I'm sorry to bother you
> all.

no problem. Since I remember this being on the list a while ago, I
did a quick search.

If you know a bit of TeX, you might want to look at page-ini.tex

Hans: could you put this in setup*?

Patrick