On 8 mei 2012, at 22:25, Wolfgang Schuster wrote: Am 08.05.2012 um 19:32 schrieb Meer, H. van der: I do not get lowercase greek letters on the itemize as should happen with symbol setup g. A minimal example, showing the demise of lowercase greek against succes for uppercase. It’s a font problem because MkII took the greek letters from the math font but MkIV takes them from the text font and Latin Modern doesn’t have lower case greek letters. Thanks. I was not aware of that problem. Indeed, the greek lowercase appears with \setupbodyfont[postscript]. But not with the brandnew \setupbodyfont[lucidaot], which is quite a nuisance. Can it be remedied with a more generic mkiv solution? Hans van der Meer