* texexec --arrange and texexec --noarrange
@ 2003-12-23 18:49 Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2003-12-23 18:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Contexters,

Recently I tried to arrange pages of a document with
    texexec --arrange  jobname

In my environment file I setup the following:

\setuppapersize[A5,portrait][A4,landscape]
\setuppagenumbering[alternative=doublesided,location={footer}]

% Arranging:
\setuparranging[2UP]

Of course I can comment the line of the arranging and just uncomment it
for a single run hereafter to produce a PDF-file with arranged pages.
When using texexec --arrange this should happen automatically. I
realize, that the system is halted after

systems: end file jobname at line 47
textblocks: writing textblocks to jobname.tub

It looks like texexec is waiting for an input....

An identical situation occurs when issueing  texexec --noarrange jobname

Am I doing something wrong or is there a bug in texexec?

Kind regards Willi
texexec --noarrange

* Re: texexec --arrange and texexec --noarrange
@ 2004-01-04 17:22 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-01-04 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 19:49 23/12/2003, you wrote:

>systems: end file jobname at line 47
>textblocks: writing textblocks to jobname.tub
>
>It looks like texexec is waiting for an input....

dunno, did it write the tub file?

Hans

* Re: texexec --arrange and texexec --noarrange
@ 2004-01-05 14:54   ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2004-01-05 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hans,

I had to dig to find the issue again...

But to answer your question: no, there is no *.tub file when texexec
stops running.

Cheers Willi