Hi, I do as adviced on the Wiki and input the nolig-german-wordlist.tex to suppress wrong ligatures. However, I'm seeing strange results: ``` \input nolig-german-wordlist.tex \starttext auffasste auffasse \stoptext ``` gives me "auffasse auffasse" (see attachment.) I don't really understand what is happening here. Why is the t disappearing. ``` \replaceword[eka][auffasse][au{ff}asse] \replaceword[eka][auffasste][au{ff}asste] \setreplacements[eka] \starttext auffasste auffasse \stoptext ``` This example gives correct results. Denis