* How stupid of me (was: texutil)
@ 1998-08-12 14:47 Frans Goddijn
From: Frans Goddijn @ 1998-08-12 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

said Frans Goddijn to all:

 FG> perl5 f:\context\texutil.pl dekunst /references

I should have looked this up in the manual, sorry, it should have been:

perl5 f:\context\texutil.pl dekunst --references

That works now. Sorry for any inconveniences. My other problems still
exist...

Has anyone Dutch downloaded the new beginners' manuals in PDF format from
the CONTEXT homepage? The one for the printer looks very good,  but the
file MS-CB-NL.PDF falls off the bottom of the window in my acrobat viewer.

My viewer shows the today's up-to-date context magazine quite well, so I
don't think it's my viewer preferring to throw off random pages off the
lower margins...

Met hartelijke groet!

 Frans Goddijn   | bbs: +31 (0)26 3217041
 Postbus 30196   | email: fg@fgbbs.iaf.nl
 6803 AD Arnhem  | tel: +31 (0)26 3219342
 The Netherlands | http://www.iaf.nl/Users/Meridian
--
You are what you is

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-08-12 14:47 UTC | newest]