Hi Aditya, >Vit Zyka posted some notes on an impressive book layout that he did a >while ago. >http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20060525.084738.3f1d8e4a.en.html Thanks for the pointer. That is a good example. >The magazines use s-mag-01.tex for layout. Most magazines of pragma >website have the "source code" at the end of the magazine. The sources >of the magazines and context manuals are available at the svn >repository. You can browse it at >http://context.aanhet.net/svn/manuals >or download the manuals from svn://ctx.pragma-ade.nl/manuals I din't know of this repository. I tried to search all over the site but couldn't find it. So, once again thanks for the pointer. I think that now I have some good material I can study. All the best, Fidel.