* Image logo showing up with white background
@ 2007-01-06 13:08 Fidel Viegas
From: Fidel Viegas @ 2007-01-06 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello folks,

I am using an image to embed the logo at the top of the document. The
background of my document is gray, and when I render the document, the logo
shows up with a white background, over the gray background. Something
similar to the \frame command. My logo image was converted from PSD
(Photoshop PSD) to PDF, and I have preserved the tranparent background so
that I could layer it over a background and it picks the background color
instead of the white background.
How do I embed my image in the document so that the background stays the
background color of the document? What am I doing wrong?

\def\FuxionLogo%
  {\externalfigure[FT_LogoV2][height=1.5\headerheight]}

\definelogo
  [fuxion logo] [top] [middle]
  [command=\FuxionLogo,state=start]

\setuppapersize[A4][A4]

\setuppagenumbering
  [location={bottom,middle}]

\setupcolors
  [state=start]

\definehead[title][title]
\setuphead
  [title]
  [textstyle=cap,
   before=\hairline,
   after=\hairline]

\setupinterlinespace
  [big]

\setuplayout
  [width=middle,
   height=middle]

\starttext

\setupbackgrounds
  [page]
  [background=color,
   backgroundcolor=gray]

Another question I have is regarding the positioning of the logo. The logo
is really close to the top. I want it to have a space at the top. How do I
achieve  this?

Thanks in advance,

Fidel.