On 1/16/23 02:42, Michal Vlasák via ntg-context wrote: > [...] > I would think that something like the attached could work. But in some > cases it fails on the TeX side with something I am not sure about. I > probably overlooked something. Anyways the idea is to just use the > Start/StopRendering actions with the correct label. Hi Michal, many thanks for your reply. Your code fixes the "auto" option. At least with the following sample: \setupinteraction[state=start] \unexpanded\def\IncludeVideo[#1] {\definerenderingwindow[#1] [width=\textwidth, height=\textwidth, framecolor=red] \userendering[#1][video/mp4][#1] [embed=yes, auto] \placerenderingwindow[#1][#1]} \starttext \null\page \startTEXpage[offset=1em, pagestate=start] \IncludeVideo[video-1.mp4] \stopTEXpage \null\page \startTEXpage[offset=1em, pagestate=start] \IncludeVideo[video-2.mp4] \stopTEXpage \null\page \stoptext I attach a diff and complete file with the the fix from today and the addition of controls, volume, repeat and opacity you sent me some days ago (already sent in https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/dev-context/2022/003957.html). Just in case Hans may review your code and merge into ConTeXt. Many thanks for your help, Pablo