Hi, I want to use a floating figure in my text. I found an example on how to use hangsidefloat, but my results are less than desirable. Basically I have a long image I want to put on the side of the text. Given that the text does not start at the beginning of the page and I don't have extense paragraphs and the image is between two sections, the final layout looks poor. I would like to know if someone can recommend some way to improve the look of my document. Fors this purpose I am including some sample commands that illustrate my problem. Attached also I am including an image file to work with those commands. Any help is appreciated. Thank you, Pepe ------------------------ \setupwhitespace[big] \setuppapersize[letter][letter] \starttext \input zapf \input zapf \section{title 1} \input zapf \hangsidefloat[0] \placefigure[right][fig:dna_diag]{This is the}{\externalfigure[test_im][height=0.65\textheight]} \input zapf \section{title 2} \input zapf \input zapf \stoptext