* Floating figure
@ 2006-08-25  4:50 Pepe Barbe
From: Pepe Barbe @ 2006-08-25  4:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to use a floating figure in my text. I found an example on how
to use hangsidefloat, but my results are less than desirable.

Basically I have a long image I want to put on the side of the text.
Given that the text does not start at the beginning of the page and I
don't have extense paragraphs and the image is between two sections,
the final layout looks poor.

I would like to know if someone can recommend some way to improve the
look of my document. Fors this purpose I am including some sample
commands that illustrate my problem. Attached also I am including an
image file to work with those commands.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Pepe
------------------------
\setupwhitespace[big]

\setuppapersize[letter][letter]

\starttext

\input zapf

\input zapf

\section{title 1}

\input zapf \hangsidefloat[0] \placefigure[right][fig:dna_diag]{This
is the}{\externalfigure[test_im][height=0.65\textheight]}

\input zapf

\section{title 2}

\input zapf

\input zapf