On 10/11/06, Taco Hoekwater wrote: > Pepe Barbe wrote: > > Hi, > > > > I am using the bib module using the AMS format. I've noticed that all > > the publications that get appended "et al" to the authors, do not > > include any space between the authors name and "et al". Example: > > Shouldn't happen. What version do you use, and, if the latest, do you > have an minimal example file for me to test with? I don't really know what version of the Bib module I have. I am using the latest ConTeXt beta. Attached you can find a BibTeX file and A ConTeXt file that generate the problem I was describing. Thanks, Pepe