(Sorry for the preceding message, I forgot the [NTG-context] for filters...) Dear all, I try to use Open Type fonts with ConTeXt and XeTeX (I recently did the same with LaTeX using fontspec and mathspec packages). From the web site, I managed to use them for standard text as well as roman alphabet in math. Unfortunately, greek letters stay printed with the Latin Modern font. >From examples of the web site, I tried the following lines but without success. In a preceding post, there was a similar question but with the luatex engine. Thanks for your help ! \definetypeface[myface][rm][Xserif][GFS Didot] \definetypeface[myface][mm][math][GFS Didot] \starttext Normal text. \startformula \alpha + \beta = 10 \stopformula \stoptext -- Flavien. ---------------------------- "Quantum objects are completely crazy but, at least, they are all crazy in the same way." R.P. Feynman.