* Move footnotes without moving the footnotes-reference
@ 2019-04-17 13:39 Huseyin Özoguz
From: Huseyin Özoguz @ 2019-04-17 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list, here my min-example and the question within.

\setuplayout[grid=yes]
\showgrid
\starttext
\dorecurse{779}{test }\footnote{Just a footnote. Wants to stay on this
page without forcing the last line of the first page to move on this
page (the 41rd line of the first page is now empty, but it should not).
So the reference of the footnote and the foonote itself would be on
different pages, but that would be ok. Is that possible?}
\stoptext

Thank you.

--
Huseyin Özoguz

E-Mail: h.oezoguz@mmnetz.de

* Re: Move footnotes without moving the footnotes-reference
@ 2019-04-24  7:03 Huseyin Özoguz
From: Huseyin Özoguz @ 2019-04-24  7:03 UTC (permalink / raw)