Hi Robert, while composing my solution to your question Hans was of course faster and gives immediately multiple approaches. You might want to have a look at my solution because it is basically intended to print addres-labels. Because of restriction of the meilinglist the picture is not included, but you can simply replace the picture in the logo definition ... Success! Kind regards Willi R. Ermers wrote: >Hi contexers, > >I am trying to make context do what I want. What I needed this weekend, are >address labels, which I want to fill with my own logo (not the addresse's). > >Making one label is no problem, but I rather would like to have context make >and typeset a large number of them on a sheet, to be precise: 9x3 (sizes: >7mm x 32mm). > >Does anyone have a clue how this can be done? > >Kind regards, > >Robert Ermers > >