Hi Pablo, interesting issue, I will keep your github link focused, thanks. I installed Adobe Reader DC and opened the original document with it. Screenshots attached. TBH, this also isn't the correct numbering if you ask me. It goes 1, 1, 2. I thought of 1, 2, 3... But ok, the romans solution is ok for now. Thanks for your help, Sebastian. On 27/07/2017 17:30, Pablo Rodriguez wrote: > On 07/26/2017 10:09 PM, Sebastian L. wrote: >> Hi Pablo, I attached what I see. ;) > It is an already known bug in MuPDF: > https://github.com/sumatrapdfreader/sumatrapdf/issues/353 (even the > latest unstable version hasn’t been fixed yet). > > Could you test your original issue with Acrobat? > > Pablo