Hi all, Currently I am preparing a series of figures. I use the approach given in Metafun: \startuseMPgraphic{test} ... code ... \stopuseMPgraphic \starttext \startMPpage \includeMPgraphic{test} \stopMPpage % \useMPgraphic \stoptext The appended code does compile if the MPpage lines are commented. and useMPgraphic is uncommented. Otherwise the following error is given: ! Missing `,' has been inserted. : gluedraw->...me_stripe(height,width,linewidth,\@@: linecolor,angle,\@@:gap,sh... l.248 gluedraw(sq) ; I use currently: ConTeXt ver: 2003.12.18 fmt: 2004.1.13 Could some metafun-literate try the code in both versions and see what happens? Thanks Willi