* page areas again
@ 2004-01-16 12:45 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-01-16 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I uploaded a beta with a few more (rather small) modules. These provide a
framework for experiments (which i guess Willy will start doing immediately).

\usemodule[layout] % todo bindingedge, have to think that over since it's
an arrangement related and not layout

\starttext

                                                     \setuplayout[preset-1-1]
test \showframe \page
\setuplayout[preset-1-1][width=65\averagecharwidth]
\setuplayout[preset-1-1] test \showframe \page
                                                     \setuplayout[preset-2-1]
test \showframe \page
\setuplayout[preset-2-1][columns=10]
\setuplayout[preset-2-1] test \showframe \page
                                                     \setuplayout[preset-2-2]
test \showframe \page
\setuplayout[preset-2-2][columns=10]
\setuplayout[preset-2-2] test \showframe \page

\stoptext

(texexec --modu --pdf lang-frq should provide nasty details; lang-frd is a
nice playground for language specific widths)

Hans

                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: page areas again
@ 2004-01-19 14:42 ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2004-01-19 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hans,

I downloaded the latest beta, unpacked the zip and rebuild the formats.
When compiling the module lang-frq I get the following error:

! Undefined control sequence.
\ShwChrWd ...2#3]\the \dimexpr (\averagecharwidth
                                                  )
\tabulatecontent ...HL \NC \bf en\NC \ShwChrWd 0en
                                                  \NC \ShwChrWd 1en\NC
\ShwC...

\fulltabulatecontent ...dcontent \tabulatecontent
                                                  \tabulatetailcontent
\remo...

\processtabulate ...sa \crcr \fulltabulatecontent
                                                  \crcr }}\ifnum
\nofautotab...

What to do?

Groet Willi

Hans Hagen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I uploaded a beta with a few more (rather small) modules. These
> provide a framework for experiments (which i guess Willy will start
> doing immediately).
>
> \usemodule[layout] % todo bindingedge, have to think that over since
> it's an arrangement related and not layout
>
> \starttext
>

> \setuplayout[preset-1-1] test \showframe \page
> \setuplayout[preset-1-1][width=65\averagecharwidth]
> \setuplayout[preset-1-1] test \showframe \page
>
> \setuplayout[preset-2-1] test \showframe \page
> \setuplayout[preset-2-1][columns=10] \setuplayout[preset-2-1] test
> \showframe \page
>
> \setuplayout[preset-2-2] test \showframe \page
> \setuplayout[preset-2-2][columns=10] \setuplayout[preset-2-2] test
> \showframe \page
>
> \stoptext
>
> (texexec --modu --pdf lang-frq should provide nasty details; lang-frd
> is a nice playground for language specific widths)
>
> Hans

>                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl
>                       Ridderstraat 27 | 8061 GH Hasselt | The Netherlands
>  tel: +31 (0)38 477 53 69 | fax: +31 (0)38 477 53 74 | www.pragma-ade.com

* Re: page areas again
@ 2004-01-19 15:31   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-01-19 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 15:42 19/01/2004, you wrote:

>I downloaded the latest beta, unpacked the zip and rebuild the formats.
>When compiling the module lang-frq I get the following error:
>
>! Undefined control sequence.
>\ShwChrWd ...2#3]\the \dimexpr (\averagecharwidth
>                                                  )
>\tabulatecontent ...HL \NC \bf en\NC \ShwChrWd 0en
>                                                  \NC \ShwChrWd 1en\NC
> \ShwC...
>
>\fulltabulatecontent ...dcontent \tabulatecontent
>                                                  \tabulatetailcontent
> \remo...
>
>\processtabulate ...sa \crcr \fulltabulatecontent
>                                                  \crcr }}\ifnum
> \nofautotab...
>
>What to do?

mktexlsr for instance, sine there are two new lang-* files -)

Hans

* Re: page areas again
@ 2004-01-19 21:27     ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2004-01-19 21:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hans,

since I rebuilt the format files with texexec, the mktexlsr is run
automatically. Still I run mktexlsr again and tried to  compile the
module again. - Still the same error lets the compilation stop. @-|

Willi

Hans Hagen wrote:

> At 15:42 19/01/2004, you wrote:
>
>> I downloaded the latest beta, unpacked the zip and rebuild the
>> formats. When compiling the module lang-frq I get the following error:
>>
>> ! Undefined control sequence.
>> \ShwChrWd ...2#3]\the \dimexpr (\averagecharwidth
>>                                                  )
>> \tabulatecontent ...HL \NC \bf en\NC \ShwChrWd 0en
>>                                                  \NC \ShwChrWd 1en\NC
>> \ShwC...
>>
>> \fulltabulatecontent ...dcontent \tabulatecontent
>>                                                  \tabulatetailcontent
>> \remo...
>>
>> \processtabulate ...sa \crcr \fulltabulatecontent
>>                                                  \crcr }}\ifnum
>> \nofautotab...
>>
>> What to do?
>

> mktexlsr for instance, sine there are two new lang-* files -)
>
> Hans

* Re: page areas again
@ 2004-01-20  9:09       ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-01-20  9:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 22:27 19/01/2004, you wrote:
>Hi Hans,
>
>since I rebuilt the format files with texexec, the mktexlsr is run
>automatically. Still I run mktexlsr again and tried to  compile the module
>again. - Still the same error lets the compilation stop. @-|

I assume that you installed the beta; isn't there a file lang-frq on your
machine?

hans

* Re: page areas again
@ 2004-01-20 10:32         ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2004-01-20 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hans

What I normally do for compilation of modules is copying the module to a
separate directory.
So I have there lang-frq and lang-frd. -The error remains the same.

When trying the compilation in the \..\tex\context\base directory: idem.

Willi

Hans Hagen wrote:

> At 22:27 19/01/2004, you wrote:
>
>> Hi Hans,
>>
>> since I rebuilt the format files with texexec, the mktexlsr is run
>> automatically. Still I run mktexlsr again and tried to  compile the
>> module again. - Still the same error lets the compilation stop. @-|
>

> I assume that you installed the beta; isn't there a file lang-frq on
> your machine?
>
> hans

* Re: page areas again
@ 2004-01-20 13:34 ` Willi Egger