It's the first time I try to use urls inside pdf output. I searched the mailing lists and found the following way: \useURL[ref][url][??(local file, I think)][displaytext (in my case the url itself)] \from[ref] (will print displaytext & link to url) My problem now is that the url is not hyphenated.... and since I generate the doc from a database I have some really long ones So, what can I do. Or, where can I find some doc about it?? Thanks, Mathias ---- virtual earth Mathias Picker Geschäftsführer Gesellschaft für Wissens re/prä sentation mbH Mathias.Picker@virtual-earth.de Fon +49 89 / 540 7425-1 Fax +49 89 / 540 7425-9