Hello, I'm trying to compile a product of a complex structure (env + project + product). - My useMPgraphics are included in a product using input - My environment starts with : enableregime[utf8] useencoding[ffr] mainlanguage[fr] just before startenvironment (else the horizontal spacing are not ok for my products, compiled as standalone documents) As is, the metapost processing halts on ! Illegal suffix of declared variable will be flushed. { l.149 path theshapemathortext { ;}{;} If I comment out *only* mainlanguage[fr], metapost's processings are OK but I have english labels (Content, Chapter...) instead of french ones (obviously). If I comment out *only* useencoding[ffr], metapost's processing areOK but horizontal spacing for punctation are not OK (i.e. with respect to french typographic standards). My question is : how I can obtain french labels + french punctuation SIMULTANEOUSLY ;) I use the up-to-date context/metapost from minimals... And I can't use MK IV since I need t-vim... (useencoding[ffr] is not known by MK IV as typeSTUFF from t-vim) Renaud