* Re: ntg-context digest Re: Problems running context
       [not found] <20040122110009.14632.80529.Mailman@ref.ntg.nl>
@ 2004-01-25 11:46 ` Adam Tee
From: Adam Tee @ 2004-01-25 11:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

>    3. Re: Problems running context (Hans Hagen)

can you make a minimal failing example?

Hans,

I've not been able to reproduce with a simple example.

Adam

* Re: Re: ntg-context digest Re: Problems running context
@ 2004-01-25 18:24   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-01-25 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 12:46 25/01/2004, Adam Tee wrote:
>>    3. Re: Problems running context (Hans Hagen)
>
>can you make a minimal failing example?
>
>Hans,
>
>I've not been able to reproduce with a simple example.

i always do it this way:

- delete text
- and more text
- and more till it starts working
- and then delete settings
- and more till it starts working

the version just before that (last failing example) is the one i need

Hans

@ 2004-02-02 14:13 ` Adam Tee
From: Adam Tee @ 2004-02-02 14:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

 >    3. Re: Problems running context (Hans Hagen)

can you make a minimal failing example?

Hans,

I've found the problem I was redefining
\setupinterlinespace[big]
\setuppagenumbering[conversion=numerals]
in the text, removing these has solved it.

Adam