Hi Hans, I should print on a sheet of etiquettes made by Avery. The topspace as the bottomspace is 15 mm the left and right non printable area is 7 mm. On the rest of the printing area there are 21 etiquettes with a horizontal distance of 3mm. There is no vertical gap in the columns of etiquettes. I setup the XY arrangement. The etiquettes look o.k. The problem is, that Context ignores the topspace and backspace as setup in \setuppaper. For your reference I add a minimal example. Could you please have a look why the mentioned parameters are ignored? Thanks, kind regards Willi